How to buy
Frequently Asked Questions
A guide on how to buy wholesale stock lots and pallets from Branded Housewares.
Q. How do I buy pallets of returns or clearance stock?A. We prefer you to visit us and choose the pallets you require. Once you are here you can choose the pallets you want and we will take a deposit or full payment. We do not deliver single pallets but we do deliver multiple pallets and concentrate on container loads of self-selected mixed home electrical appliances. 80% of potential customers who visit us then go on to place an order – often container load orders.
Q. How do I buy container loads of stock and import from the UK to my country?A. Because we have a vast range and various grades of stock it is always best for you to visit us. We have 3 showrooms and 100,000 sq ft of stock storage space. An appointment is necessary, please ring +44 1902456659 but if you arrive without an appointment – one of our sales team will deal with you but only after you have looked around and there may be some waiting involved. Or
- If you can not visit us, you are recommend to contact us by email stating where your market is, e.g. which country you sell to and what quantity of products you are interested in.
- Then list the items which you are interested in buying, such as steam irons, juicers and food processors. Please email the list to us.
- We will then send you a draft quotation with up-to-date stock quantity and prices.
- Once your order is agreed a deposit is required before the stock is picked.
- Full payment is required on or before the day of loading.
- Please note: all prices are Ex works which means the order excludes shipping or transport delivery costs.
- If a container or lorry is required, the buyer is responsible for their own transport, however we are able to recommend a transport or shipping company if the buyer doesn’t have any transport available.
- We will load a lorry or van free of charge, but if a container is loaded by our staff we charge £300 for loading a container.
- If the stock is loaded on our premises, and exported then the buyer may be exempt from VAT if a Bill of Lading is completed. However if the stock is taken from our premises we will require a Bill of Lading, within 4 weeks of purchase.