Einhell TC-LD 50 Digital Laser Measure Distance Finder 50m
The Einhell TC-LD 50 laser distance metre is a handy tool for performing easy and precise measurements of distances up to 50 metres. This practical metre lets you measure distances in next to no time and also calculate areas, volumes and add and subtract at the same time.
The measuring accuracy of this laser distance metre from Einhell is plus/minus two millimetres per metre. It is therefore ideal for measuring areas when working on building, restoration and renovation jobs, for landscaping the garden or for the accurate measurement of workpieces in the home workshop.
- The Einhell laser distance metre TC-LD 50 offers easy and precise measurement of distances up to 50 m in a handy format and is also easy to use.
- This practical meter lets you measure distances in next to no time and also calculate areas and volumes.
- It is ideal for measuring areas when working on building, restoration and renovation jobs, for landscaping the garden or for the accurate measurement of work pieces in the home workshop.
- The interface for measuring has variable settings to allow measuring from either the front edge, rear edge or stop plate of the tool.
- The TC-LD 50 allows results to be added or subtracted, and calculations can be performed quickly and easily on the spot.
- With the practical Pythagoras function it is also possible to measure lengths and heights indirectly.
- The min/max function allows continuous measurements.
- The pitch function allows measurements of predefined distances, for example for staking out fence posts.
- The last 20 measurement results are saved automatically.
- Thanks to its soft grip, the laser distance meter is comfortable to handle.
- For safety there is a safety function: The laser beam is only activated after the switching on operation is repeated.
- It switches off automatically after 3 minutes without being used.
- A practical bag is included for storage.
- Requires 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries (not included).