The Ozito Metal Cut-Off Saw is designed to cut through a range of metal workpieces including angle & box sections, pipe and solid bar.
A quick release vice enables quick clamping and removal of the workpiece whilst the 0° to 45° adjustable fence allows the material to be cut on various angles.
Soft grip D-handle design improves ergonomics and offers added comfort during operation whilst the lock-off safety switch prevents accidental start up.
- Powerful 2300W motor provides plenty of power for tough jobs.
- Quick-release vice for fast workpiece clamping and removal.
- Pivoting fence allows angle cuts from 0° to 45°.
- Input power: 2300W.
- No load speed: 4,400/min.
- Cutting disc size: 355 x 3mm (14" - 1/8").
- Cutting disc bore: 25.4mm (1").
- Cutting angle capacity: 0-45º left, 0-30º right.
- Weight: 16.8kg.