The Ozito AWG-964U Arc Welder has been designed for home projects and DIY applications. Ideal for use on steel sections, gates and general fabrication.
The Ozito AWG-964U Arc Welder has been designed for home projects and DIY applications. Ideal for use on steel sections, gates and general fabrication. Suitable for use with 2.0, 2.5 & 3.2 electrode sizes. Features include; fan cooled for improved duty cycle and welding performance, Thermal Overload Temperature Cut Out protection that temporarily shuts down welding when unit becomes too hot thus preventing damage.
- Current regulating knob adjusts current flow and enables the use of 2.0 – 2.5mm electrodes
- Fan cooled unit for prolonged life and usability of unit
- Included carry handle makes it easy to manoeuvre, carry and transport the unit
- Face mask for viewing while welding and protects user from flash
- Wire brush/slag hammer for cleaning welds and providing a cleaner finish
- Welding current: 140A.
- Welding capacity: 6mm.
- Uses argon gas: No.
- Input AC voltage: 48V.
- Thermal overload: Yes.
- Maximum weldable thickness (mild steel): 6mm.
- Wire size: 3.2mm.
- Duty cycle: Yes.
- Minimum wire thickness: 2mm.
- Weight: 13.5kg.