The TH-RH 900 impact drill with pneumatic impact mechanism is a versatile powerhouse which provides good service to ambitious DIY enthusiasts on building, renovation and chiseling jobs everywhere in the home.
It is equipped with three functions for universal use: impact drilling, drilling and chiseling with fixation. The SDS-Plus chuck enables drill bits and chisels to be changed quickly without tools, and together with the powerful 900 W motor it develops an impact force of 3 joules. Thanks to its robust aluminium gear head and high-quality components, the TH-RH 900 is a real endurance runner with an impact force which makes a powerful impression.
High safety during operation is assured by an overload slip coupling which reacts immediately to any sudden jamming of the bit. The additional handle is equipped with an anti-twist lock for prolonged and safe handling. A sturdy, adjustable depth stop made of solid metal enables exact, repeat drilling depths. The TH-RH 900 Kit is stored neatly and safely in a practical transport and storage case.
- Drill hammer with pneumatic hammer mechanism for good penetration.
- Universally suitable SDS-plus tool chuck.
- 3 functions: drilling/hammer drilling/chiseling with fixation.
- High-quality components for a long service life.
- Aluminium gear head - light and robust.
- Overload slip coupling provides safety.
- Infinitely adjustable depth stop of solid metal.
- Additional grip safely fixed by ribbing.
- Delivery in a practical case.
- Mains supply: 220-240V | 50Hz.
- Power: 900W.
- Idle speed: 850 min^-1.
- Impact rate: 4100 min^-1.
- Impact power: 3J.
- Tool holder: SDS-plus
- Drilling capacity in concrete: 26mm.