With the TH-CD 12 Li cordless drill/screwdriver, ambitious DIY fans get a handy tool which offers good performance plus user-friendliness for numerous drilling and screwdriving jobs in the home, garden and workshop. Its robust metal gearing for high torque ensures optimum power transmission from the high-performance motor, which is supplied by a powerful lithium-ion battery.
The TH-CD 12 Li cordless drill/screwdriver comes with a quick-change drill chuck with quick-stop function to enable fast tool change. Using the precision electronic speed control it is possible to adapt tool performance with optimum effect to the requirements of the material and screws used, while the torque slip coupling prevents over-tightening of the screws. For particularly quick and user-friendly workflows there is a practical magnet screw holder directly on the machine itself. A slim design and ergonomic soft grip handles make the tool both pleasant and secure to hold.
- Li-Ion battery: no self-discharging/small/light/easy to handle.
- Powerful motor and metal gearing for high torque.
- Quick-change drill chuck + Quick-Stop for easy tool change.
- Finely adjustable speed electronics for sensitive jobs.
- Torque slip coupling prevents over-tightening of screws.
- Slim design with ergonomic soft grip surfaces.
- Complete with practical magnetic screw holder on the machine.
- Complete with charger.
- Accumulator : 12 V | 1300 mAh | Li-Ion.
- Charging time : 3-5h.
- Number of gears : 1.
- Idle speed (gear 1) : 0-400 min^-1.
- Max. torque hard : 22 Nm.
- Number of torque steps : 20 settings.
- Drill chuck : 10 mm | double sleeve.
- Number of accumulators : 1 Pieces.
- Length : 198 mm.
- Width : 67 mm.
- Height : 193 mm.
- Gross weight single packaging : 1.48 kg.
- Product weight : 1 kg.