The TH-AC 200/24 OF is a versatile compressor which with its compact dimensions and 8 bar operating pressure, which can be adjusted by a pressure reducer, provides excellent service in a large number of compressed air jobs.
Its oil-free motor does without lubrication and therefore requires very little maintenance and can be transported in any position. The controlled working pressure of the TH-AC 200/24 OF compressor is adjusted by a pressure reducer, indicated by a pressure gauge, and tapped through a quick-lock coupling.
For mobility and easy transportation there is a transport handle and two large wheels. The condensate is drained from the tank through the drain plug, making maintenance user-friendly.
A vibration-absorbing foot prevents mechanical shocks and reduces noise generation. For the best possible user safety there is a non-return valve and a safety valve. The solid, long-lasting 24 liter tank holds generous reserves for long work sessions and comes with a 10-year guarantee against rusting through.
- Oil-free, service-free motor.
- The 6.34gal tank offers plenty of air reserves.
- Applications from 0-8 bar can be set using the pressure reducer.
- Pressure gauge, quick-release coupling for controlled work pressure.
- Large wheels and holding bar for easy transport.
- Vibration-absorbing feet ensure stability.
- The drain cock enables user-friendly maintenance.
- 10 year warranty against rusting through of the tank.
- Non-return valve, safety valve.
- Contents: air compressor, pressure gauge, operating instructions and safety information.
- Mains supply: 230 V | 50 Hz.
- Engine power: 1100 W.
- Engine speed: 2850 min^-1.
- Suction capacity: 140 L/min.
- Output power at 0 bar: 110 L/min.
- Output power at 4 bar: 70 L/min.
- Output power at 7 bar: 45 L/min.
- Max. operating pressure: 8 bar.
- Number of cylinders: 1 Pieces.
- Tank volume: 24 L.