The Einhell TE-CD 18 Lithium-ion Brushless cordless impact drill/driver has a brushless motor for better performance and longer operating times than a conventional carbon brush motor.
As a member of the Power X-Change family, all batteries from the line with the high-performance lithium-ion battery cells can also be used with the TE-CD 18 Li Brushless as well.
The impact mechanism provides the power needed to penetrate hard, brittle material such as stone or concrete when drilling. For powerful driving and fast drilling, the cordless impact drill/driver also has two-speed gearing.
The quick stop function enables tools to be changed quickly and easily for use in the high-grade 13 mm metal drill chuck. The additional handle therefore helps to reduce physical strain on the user, and an ergonomic design with softgrip ensures comfortable operation.
For a good view of the work area where visibility is poor in new buildings, arbours or hard-to-reach areas there is an LED light.
- Suitable for the Einhell Power X-Change battery system.
- Supplied without battery and charger (available separately).
- Brushless motor - more power and prolonged operation.
- Two-speed gearing for powerful driving and fast drilling.
- High-grade 13 mm metal drill chuck.
- This product comes without a battery or charger.
- Chuck size: 13 mm.
- Chuck type: Keyless.
- Included: Body only.
- No load speed: 0-500 rpm, 0-1800 rpm.
- Drill type: Combi drill.
- Plug type: No plug.
- Task type: Screw driving, drilling and hammer drilling.
- Maximum torque: 60 Nm.
- Sound dB level: 90.88.
- Weight: 1.69 kg.
- Batteries and chargers for the Power X-Change range of products are available separately.