The angle grinder TE-AG 230/2000 is a robust and powerful tool for real experts with exacting demands, which offers outstanding performance on challenging cutting, grinding and roughing jobs everywhere in the home, workshop and garage.
Its disk guard with quick-adjust facility can be adapted with just a twist of the hand to any task, while the spindle lock permits easy and speedy tool change. A soft start function ensures that the tool starts up smoothly and safely.
The TE-AG 230/2000 is equipped with a long-lasting, robust metal gear head which ensures optimum power transmission and low-vibration running. Thanks to the soft grip on both the main handle and the additional handle, the angle grinder offers comfortable handling of the tool.
The additional handle can be secured in three different positions for exact adaptation to the particular workpiece, thus ensuring a perfect hold for safe and speedy operation. The cable clip for securing the wound-up cable with just a twist of the hand keeps the TE-AG 230/2000 neat and safe when stored away.
- Solid two-hand operated angle grinder with low-vibration running.
- Perfectly suited for high abrasive grinding as well as cutting.
- With soft-start for safe operation and to limit starting current.
- Ergonomic soft-grip areas for more comfort and safety.
- User-friendly disc guard quick adjustment.
- Easy disc change by the use of spindle lock button.
- 2nd handle tiltable in 3 positions flexible due to application.
- Durable Aluminium metal gear head for tough on-site jobs.
- Big radius of action due to 3m long and sturdy rubber cable.
- With innovative cable clip to fix wound-up cable.
- Cutting disc not included.
- Mains supply: 230V | 50Hz.
- Power: 2000W.
- Idle speed: 6500 min^-1.
- Disc diameter: 230mm.
- Contents: angle grinder, additional handle, flange nut wrench and instructions.