The GC-PC 1335 TC petrol chainsaw is a handy, efficient tool and practical helper for sawing firewood, for thinning out scrub, for removing branches and for cutting down trees.
A quality rail and chain from OREGON ensure optimum cutting performance. Thanks to a choke and primer, the engine always starts without difficulty, whilst the chain can be tensioned and changed without tools.
- OREGON high-quality rail and chain.
- Tool-free chain tensioning and changing.
- Anti-Vibrations handle - cushion shocks and reduces user fatigues.
- Big metal claw.
- Automatic lubrication of the chain.
- Kickback protection and instant chain brake.
- Auto-choke and Primer for a fast start.
- Crank shaft mounted at two ends.
- Centrifugal clutch for cutting tool.
- Petrol/oil mixing bottle.
- Cutter guard.
- Cutting length: 33.5cm.
- Bar Length: 35 cm.
- Engine: two-stroke, air cooled.
- Engine displacement: 41cm³.
- Max. speed: 11000min^-1.
- Cutting speed: 21m/s.
- Power: 1.3kW.
- Capacity of fuel tank: 260ml.
- Capacity of oil tank: 210ml.