Definition of grade C:
- Complete unit – tested as working (some accessories missing).
- Quality – evidence of previous use – showing some signs of wear and scratches, discolouration or staining but in working order. May require cleaning.
- Damaged or missing original picture box (often re-boxed).
- Grade C is often refurbished & tested as working by manufacturer.
- No warranty.
- Note: Branded Housewares sell some grade C products bought in from UK manufacturers but do not refurbish to this standard in house.