Raw returns (no label):
- Raw returns are items that high street retailers (eg. Argos, Tesco, Asda etc.) can't sell for various reasons. This may be because the goods are surplus stock, failed mail order delivery, end of line, discontinued models, 30 day customer returns, unwanted gifts, faulty, parts or accessories missing, manual missing, or damaged boxes and packaging.
- These items are sold as seen at a discounted or bargain price, with on average 80% in good working order.
- With a powerful 450 watt motor, this small, easy to handle and almost vibration-free electronic plunge cut circular saw will cut almost anything.
- With the high rotational speed of 4000 rpm, the cut in the material is perfect and free of nicks and burrs - providing "precision" quality.
- Applications: Laying or repairing laminate flooring, tiles or any other flexible floor coverings, as well as plastics, ceramic tiles, aluminium etc, chasing in walls for pipe or cable laying.
- Cutting copper or plastic pipes for plumbing etc up to 150mm diameter.
- Overload protection including red warning lamp when the cutting speed is too high.
- Cutting depth is infinitely adjustable from 0 to 27mm, making this a superb plunge cutting tool.
- Easy to cut material, even on the floor, without damaging the surfaces.
- Supplied complete with: 1 pc 24 TCT blade, 1 pc diamond cutting blade Ø 85 mm, 1 pc G50 diamond cutting blade for ceramics, 2 pc Ø 85 mm HSS super sharp blade, 1 pc parallel guide, 1 pc dust extraction adapter and carrying case.